February 2016 e-Newsletter
- February 2, 2016
- No comments
Packed with news, resources and jobs!
- Resources and Grants
- News & Information
- $40 Million Coming To Region From Bond Commission
- New Nonprofit Profile Launched at GuideStar
- US Charitable Giving Expected To Jump 4.1% in 2016, 4.3% in 2017
- IRS Pulls Controversial Charity Donation Proposal
- Effective Altruism & the Arts- Don’t know about it? Now is the time
- Arts, Creativity And Tech: Key Trends For 2016
- Professional Development
- Our Rising Tide Series- Shaping our region’s future
- NEW Job Opportunities with our Partners
- Southeastern Connecticut Cultural Coalition welcomes Assistant Director
- Save the Date: March 2, Connecticut Arts Day
Stay in the loop, read the News and Updates for February: » February 2016 e-Newsletter
…. if you’re not already on our mailing list, click the link below to receive news and updates for our Region ⇓
For Email Newsletters you can trust.
Got something to say?