Become A Partner – Southeast Region
Our Partners are representatives who live, work and support the arts, cultural and creative sector in southeastern Connecticut. From sole proprietors, artists and small volunteer-run organizations, to professionally staffed museums, tourist attractions and arts centers, the Coalition includes a diverse cross section of nonprofit and for-profit individuals, businesses, groups and organizations.
Instead of registering as a Partner, the general public and individuals interested in receiving news and updates from us may sign up to ‘Join Our Mailing List.’
Partnership with the Coalition is a two-way street. Our work depends on the sharing of information and a desire and willingness to connect and collaborate. There is no fee to be a Partner.
Partner benefits include:
• Gain knowledge through professional development opportunities
• Build awareness of your business/organization through Cultural Connections
• Share your opportunities (jobs, calls for artists, internships)
• Learn about and participate in regional initiatives (resources, grants, projects and more)
• Receive news and useful information from national, state, regional and local sources
• Network and unite with other creative organizations and individuals to advocate for the sector
By registering as a Partner, you are providing the Coalition with basic information in order to:
• Ensure we have the correct contact information for you, your organization, group, or business
• Allow us to invite you to our Rising Tide series events and other activities
• Allow us to send emails with relevant information
• Provide an opportunity for you to promote events/programs/activities
• Build awareness of our Partners to each other and to the public
• Connect you with other Partners
• Create a clearinghouse of regional resources with links back to each of our Partners
• Enable the Coalition to advocate for the sector.
Our Partners are our eyes, ears and boots on the ground.
*Please check ‘Cultural Connections’ on our website to see if someone has already registered your organization or business prior to completing form. (Search by Partner Name or Listing categories.)
Again, a Cultural Coalition Partner lives, works or supports the arts, cultural and creative sector in southeastern Connecticut. Those outside of New London County will be considered on a case by case basis.
The Cultural Coalition does not support, nor will promote, any Partner advocating a particular political, philosophical, religious or ideological point of view or a particular program of social action or change.
The Cultural Coalition does not discriminate or permit discrimination against any person or group of persons on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religious belief, age, marital or civil union status, sex, intellectual disability, physical disability, sexual orientation, or political affiliation.