Become A Partner
Arts, cultural and historic partners in the region represent a diverse cross section from small organizations and individual artists to libraries, historical societies and large tourist attractions.
Both nonprofit and for-profit organizations are part of the creative sector. With the purpose of uniting the region, Coalition Partners also include theaters, galleries, educational institutions, military officials, municipalities, elected officials, economic development groups, planners, tourism agencies, and chambers of commerce located in and/or serving southeastern Connecticut. Individual artists need not live in the region to become a Partner.
General public and individuals interested in receiving news and updates from us: click here.
Partnership with the Coalition is a two-way street. Our work depends on the sharing of information and a desire and willingness to connect and collaborate. There is no fee to be a Partner.
As a Partner, you will join a diverse coalition of people who live, work and support the creative sector in southeastern Connecticut. The Coalition provides opportunities to Connect your business or talents with others in the region to:
• Find resources to obtain grants, jobs, calls for artists and more
• Attend workshops to strengthen your business or organization
• Share your good news with culture minded people in the region
• Unite with other creative organizations and individuals to advocate for arts and culture on a statewide basis
By registering as a Partner, you are providing the Coalition with basic information in order to:
• Ensure we have the correct contact information for you, your organization, group, agency or business
• Allow us to invite you to our Stakeholder Forums and other activities
• Allow us to send emails with relevant information
• Provide an opportunity for you to promote events/programs/activities
• Build awareness of our Partners to each other and to the public
• Connect you with other Partners
• Create a clearinghouse of regional resources with links back to each of our Partners
• Enable the Coalition to advocate for the sector.
Our Partners are our eyes, ears and boots on the ground. Become a PARTNER by registering here:
(Please check our current list of Partners to see if someone has already registered your organization or business, click here to see list)
The Southeastern Connecticut Cultural Coalition does not support, nor will promote, any Partner advocating a particular political, philosophical, religious or ideological point of view or a particular program of social action or change.
The Southeastern Connecticut Cultural Coalitiondoes not discriminate or permit discrimination against any person or group of persons on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religious belief, age, marital or civil union status, sex, intellectual disability, physical disability, sexual orientation, or political affiliation.