Norwich ARPA Grants for Arts & Culture – Round 2
Norwich ARPA Grant for Arts & Culture – Round 2
This round of Norwich ARPA funding is now closed. Click HERE for announcement of Grantees.
The Cultural Coalition has partnered with the City of Norwich to manage and administer municipal American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funds allocated for arts & culture through grant programs and special projects.
The program is funded with $500,000 allocated from the City of Norwich American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA). These funds are intended to support investments that help our local economy continue to address Covid-19 impact and recovery.
Up to $150,000 will be available for Round 2 funding through two options:
- ARPA Grants for Arts & Culture for $1,000 to $10,000 for individual applicants
- IMPACT Grants for $10,000 to $25,000 for collaborative, multi-partner (at least 3 entities)
Previous Norwich ARPA Awardees
|● Grants for Arts & Culture for separate, different projects/programs from previous ARPA use of funds.
● Impact Grants to amplify/expand Round 1 ARPA project/program’s use of funds.
|● An applicant can only be the LEAD on one application for either Grants for Arts & Culture or Impact Grants.
● An entity may be listed or a collaborator on more than one application.
***Interested applicants must schedule an appointment to discuss their intent to apply by January 31, 2023. Email Sarbani Hazra (firstname.lastname@example.org ) and/or Funding Booster Program Manager (email@example.com) to make arrangements.***
- STEP ONE: Please read the Round 2- Norwich ARPA Grants for Arts & Culture- FINAL GUIDELINES for eligibility and requirements.
- STEP TWO: Discuss application with Sarbani Hazra and/or Funding Booster Program Manager by January 31, 2023
- STEP THREE: Review the application Round 2 – Norwich ARPA for Arts & Culture – Application Preview to prepare to apply
- STEP FOUR: Now closed. Deadline was February 28, 2023.
RELEVANT GRANT RESOURCES