State Arts Grants Info Session
The Southeastern Connecticut Cultural Coalition invites you to attend a
State Grants Information Session
MONDAY, MARCH 16th from 9 – 11 AM
at Mystic Arts Center (Main Gallery)
9 Water Street, Mystic
The Connecticut Office of the Arts will be conducting information sessions on arts grants available for FY2016. This information session will cover:
- Arts & Community Impact Engagement project grants (projects and programs)
Arts Education project grants
- Public Art community project grants
- NEW – Regional Initiative Small Project Grants (to be administered by Southeastern CT Cultural Coalition and the Designated Regional Service Organizations)
- Creative Arts Promoting Preservation project grants (offered by the State Historic Preservation Office)
- Supporting Arts in Place operating grants
Artists, cultural organizations, historical societies, libraries, schools, municipalities, and venues that present arts programming are encouraged to attend. Staff from the CT Office of the Arts will be available to provide details and answer questions.
A number of info sessions are being held across the state. If you are unable to attend this session, please check the schedule for nearby sessions hosted by our peer DRSOs, Shoreline Arts Alliance and Windham Arts. (Click here for schedule)
For Mystic Arts Center parking information, click here.