Cultural Summit on Tourism and Coordinated Marketing
Don’t miss out on what promises to be a productive Summit on the subject of Tourism and Coordinated Marketing. This will be a great opportunity to learn from the experiences of our select panelists, share your ideas, and network with other businesses and organizations in our region.
When: February 25th from 9:15 – 11 a.m.
Where: Charter Oak Federal Credit Union’s Community Room, 1055 Hartford Turnpike in Waterford, CT
Moderator: Wendy Bury, Executive Director, Southeastern Connecticut Cultural Coalition
- Ed Dombroskas, Executive Director, Eastern Connecticut Regional Tourism District
- Tony Sheridan, Board Chairman, Greater Mystic Visitor’s Bureau/President and CEO, Chamber of Commerce Eastern Connecticut
- Bence Strickland, Custom Publications Manager/Tourism Manager, The Day
- Randy Fiveash, Director, Connecticut Office of Tourism
✰ Free and Open to all Coalition Partners and General Public ✰
Topics to be discussed:
- Overview from panelists about each organization’s scope of services, marketing features/benefits, audiences served, and audience reach
- Discussion of each organization’s strengths, challenges, current focus and plans in the pipeline
- Discussion of regional strengths and challenges for tourism operators and visitors- coordinated marketing
This event is part of the Coalition’s Rising Tide Series, and is hosted in partnership with the Eastern CT Regional Tourism District. The event is free and open to all.
Must RSVP to attend:
Click here to ATTEND
Submit your Questions for Panelists
The Rising Tide Series is made possible by the generosity of the Community Foundation of Eastern Connecticut and The Bodenwein Public Benevolent Foundation, Bank of America, N.A.