Cultural Coalition Award Announcements at Chamber ECT Annual Meeting
Cultural Coalition to Present Two Arts & Culture Awards at Eastern Chamber Annual Meeting
The Cultural Coalition is excited to strengthen its partnership with the Chamber of Commerce of Eastern CT. First announced at THRIVE!, our bi-annual conference for our region’s arts and culture organizations, the partnership promises to increase collaborative efforts to better serve the businesses in our region.
A series of new initiatives in 2019 will highlight the effort, including two new Cultural Coalition-sponsored awards presented at the Chamber’s Annual Meeting on March 27. Annual meeting & Reception to follow ($35), click HERE to register. Open to the public.
Cultural Coalition awards and awardees reflect and embody our core values: Connect, Collaborate, Communicate
Cultural Coalition’s OUTSTANDING ARTS & CULTURAL ORGANIZATION to a Chamber ECT member
AWARDEE: Otis Library
A business (nonprofit, for-profit or municipal entity) that has demonstrated excellence in enhancing the arts, heritage, or cultural vitality in the region through:
- Building successful partnerships and mutually beneficial collaborations
- Exemplifying industry excellence
- Raising the profile of arts and culture in the community and of southeastern CT
Must have been established for at least two years, have a physical presence in Southeastern CT, be a Chamber of Commerce of Eastern CT member, and a registered Partner of the SECT Cultural Coalition.
Cultural Coalition’s OUTSTANDING BUSINESS SUPPORTER OF ARTS & CULTURE to a Chamber ECT member
AWARDEE: Dominion Energy
Recognizes a business (non-cultural) that has strengthened arts and culture in southeastern CT through its long-standing support of and commitment to the sector through:
- Raising the profile of arts and culture in the community
- Outstanding contributions toward building a strong and vibrant arts and cultural communities
- Supporting engaging community outreach programs
- Consistent philanthropic contributions (significant cash, in-kind, sponsorship, or other)
Must have been in business for at least two years, have a physical presence in Southeastern CT, be a Chamber of Commerce of Eastern CT member in good standing.
Got something to say?