CT Office of the Arts FY2017 Grants Info Session 3/10
Hosted by Shoreline Arts Alliance & SECT Cultural Coalition
COA’s Regional Service Organizations (DRSO) will be conducting information sessions on COA’s project and operating support grants available for FY2017. For other sessions in CT, click HERE.
Shoreline Arts Alliance and Southeastern CT Cultural Coalition, along with COA staff, will host a grants info session on March 10th from 2 to 4pm at Lyme Art Association.
FY2017 Funding Opportunities include:
- Arts & Community Impact Project Grants
- Arts Learning Project Grants
- Public Art Community Project Grants
- Regional Initiative Small Project Grants
- Supporting Arts in Place Operating Support Grants
Artists, cultural organizations, libraries, schools, municipalities, and venues that present arts programming are encouraged to attend for an overview of grant offerings presented by COA’s Regional Arts Partners.