Communicate with patrons, organizers and beneficiaries across the spectrum of arts, heritage, cultural, business, and community activities to promote opportunities and convey the sector’s impact.
The Coalition will provide an organized platform for coordinating, collaborating and communicating with its partners by:
• Delivering coordinated marketing and information
• Increasing awareness of the impact of the arts, cultural and creative sector on the region’s economy and quality of life
• Increasing awareness of individual Partners across region and state
• Advocating for increased investment in the sector as a bona-fide economic development tool
• Establishing metrics for success and conveying data to partners, legislature and the public (return on investment)
• Administering or supporting the administration of a regional economic and quality of life impact studies and conveying results to partners, public and government